Our Facilities include: Café Breakfast, Simple Lunch, Dinner.
- Family room at 250 US Dollars
- Double room is 120 US Dollars
- Twin room at 120 US Dollars
- Single room at 90 US Dollars
- Camping at 10 US Dollars
All the above are full board with (Break Fast,Lunch and Dinner)
Other services include Massage, Nature walk and Free internet.
Our lodges or, to use the local term, “bandas”, have en-suite facilities and magnificent views from your bedroom and balcony. One banda has twin beds, and the other has two double beds. And best of all they are much better value than other lodges in the area at $85-$150 full board.
Our quiet peaceful campsite is at one with nature with magnificent views over the mountains and towards the rain forest. Bring your own two man tent ($15 a night) or hire one from us ($15 a night). Please ask for prices for larger tents / groups.
There are western style flush toilets and showers for campers use. As well as a bar with local beer and soft drinks we also have a cafe where you can purchase meals at affordable prices. We offer a range of western and Ugandan food including cooked breakfast, a range of sandwiches, fruit and cake for lunch and cooked evening meal made from locally sourced meat and vegetables. There is a car park on site with 24 hour security.
Bwindi View Lodge & Camp Site avails a nature trail from the site down to the river and along the Bwindi Impenetrable forest
(1). Walk through native trees and plants in our woodland walk and emerge next to one of Uganda’s major crops – tea
(2). A short walk through the tea plants takes you to the river and forest
(3). Sit near the waterfall
(4) And be at one with nature – you may even see the famous Mountain Gorillas on the slope on the opposite bank. Further along the river you can sometimes see animals come to graze
(5) And walk right up to the edge of the forest. Afterwards make your way back in a circle to the lodge where it’s time for a beer or soda looking at the wonderful view.